Table of Contents
- Solo Leveling Characters’ Height, Weight, and Age Analysis
- Sung Jinwoo
- Go Gunhee
- Cha Haein
- Thomas Andre
- Liu Zhigang
- Kim Chul
- Park Jongsoo
- Woo Jinchul
- Jung Yoontae
- Jung Yerim
- We Hope to Learn More in the Solo Leveling Anime
Solo Leveling is a South Korean web novel and a manhwa written by Chugong. This series was a very big success not just in its native country but all over the world. And now, it’s getting its own animated adaptation.
The story follows a young man named Sung Jinwoo who was the lowest-ranked hunter in a world where almost everyone is a hunter. He was neglected by the Hunter Association due to his lack of skills, so he was always sent on low-level missions. This means he wasn’t able to develop his skills or make money to help his loved ones.
But one day, the “System” chooses to make Sung a lot more powerful. Soon, Jinwoo improves to S-Rank and starts to make a name for himself by going on better missions and meeting new friends and enemies.
Solo Leveling combines fantasy, drama, and action in a story packed with compelling characters. If you haven’t heard of this manhwa, you definitely want to check it out before the anime premieres.
If you don’t have time, we’ll introduce you to the main characters’ specs in this article—including their height, weight, age, and more—without giving away any significant spoilers.
Solo Leveling Characters’ Height, Weight, and Age Analysis
|Sung Jinwoo||5’ 10” & 6’ 0”||24 years old||~ 130 lbs||E-RankS-Rank/National Level Hunter||Ahjin Guild||Male|
|Go Gunhee||~ 6’ 3”||~ 83 years old||~ 150 lbs||S-Rank||Chairman (Korean Hunters Association)||Male|
|Cha Haein||~5’ 7”||23 years old||~ 120 lbs||S-Rank||Hunters Guild||Female|
|Thomas Andre||~ 6’ 4”||~ 50 years old||~ 160 lbs||S-Rank||Scavenger Guild||Male|
|Liu Zhigang||~ 6’ 4”||~ 45 years old||~ 160 lbs||S-Rank||Fighter||Male|
|Woo Jinchul||~ 6’ 0”||~ 30 years old||~ 140 lbs||A-E Rank||Fighter||Male|
|Kim Chul||~ 6’2”||~ 45 years old||~ 150 lbs||A-E Rank||White Tiger||Male|
|Park Jongsoo||~ 6’ 2”||~ 35 years old||~ 150 lbs||A-E Rank||Knights||Male|
|Jung Yerim||~ 5’ 6”||~ 30 years old||~ 130 lbs||A-E Rank||Knights||Female|
|Jung Yoontae||~ 5’ 9”||~ 30 years old||~ 120 lbs||A-E Rank||Knights||Male|
Sung Jinwoo is a confident and hard-working hunter. He cares deeply about his loved ones and is ready to do everything to protect them. He is one of the weakest hunters in the world, but that doesn’t seem to bother him much. Now, all of that is about to change.
Jinwoo might become an S-Rank hunter in the series, but he maintains his values and teaches the reader that power isn’t what makes someone good or bad.
- Height: Sung Jinwoo is the main protagonist in Solo Leveling and is the only character in the series whose official height is confirmed by the author. Interestingly, the author gave us this information on Reddit, saying that at the beginning of the series, Jung was 5’7” (177 cm). When he was Reawakened, he grew 6cm, reaching 6 feet (183 cm).
- Age: It is believed that Sung Jinwoo is 24 years old at the beginning of the series.
- Weight: There is no information available about any of the characters’ weight, so we will estimate based on looks and BMI. That being said, Jinwoo is likely about 130 lbs (59 kg).
Go Gunhee is the chairman of the Korean Hunters Association and an S-rank hunter. He respects good morals and is a very down-to-earth person. His personality is one of the reasons why he got along easily with our hero, Sung Jinwoo.
He is very fit for an older man, and he has a lot of scars on his body from his fights. He has superhuman strength and durability, and he is also telekinetic. In the manhwa, whenever he uses his telekinetic power, his eyes glow bright yellow.
- Height: On the 46th page of Solo Leveling’s 63rd chapter, you can see Sung sitting across Gunhee in what appears to be a waiting room. Here, Go seems taller than Sung, so he’s probably around 6’3” (190 cm).
- Age: Go Gunhee is around 80 years old, making him one of the oldest characters in the manhwa. According to his wiki page, he is 83 years old.
- Weight: Go Gunhee’s weight is around 150 lbs (68 kg).
Cha Haein is one of the most successful young hunters in the world of Solo Leveling. She is the only female hunter with an S-Rank, she’s a Vice Guild Master of the Hunters Guild, and she is among the 10 best hunters in South Korea.
Haein is a woman who cares deeply for everyone around her and is always making sure that they are safe. She’s also an incredibly hard worker. Despite being among the best hunters, she is constantly trying to improve.
Her only weakness is her social life. Cha doesn’t have any friends, and she’s usually awkward and embarrassed around people.
- Height: Sung Jinwoo’s height can be used to measure how tall Cha Haein is. In chapter 153 of the Solo Leveling manhwa, both characters can be seen in an amusement park standing next to each other. Based on this, our best guess is that Cha is 5’7” (170 cm).
- Age: If you check her MyAnimeList profile, you will see that Cha Haein is 23 years old.
- Weight: Since she is shorter than the characters mentioned before, she probably weighs less too. Cha Haein’s weight is somewhere near 120 lbs (54.4 kg).
Thomas Andre is the strongest hunter in Solo Leveling and a part of the five National Level Hunters. His enormous power sends his confidence and pride through the roof. He is an independent person and doesn’t like to have any debts to people.
What makes Thomas so strong is his superhuman speed, strength, and durability, which allows him to keep up with his enemies without slowing down or getting weaker. He also possesses a telekinetic ability that allows him to pull objects and people toward himself. Jinwoo compares this power to that of a black hole.
- Height: Thomas is probably one of the tallest guys in the series, standing at 6’4” (193 cm). Some say that in the manhwa he appears to be even taller at 6’7” (200 cm) tall.
- Age: Thomas is an older-looking character, so we think that he is in his late forties or maybe even early fifties.
- Weight: Thomas is one of the heaviest characters in the manhwa. It’s estimated that he weighs about 160 lbs (72.5 kg).
Liu Zhigang is a Chinese hunter with long black hair and intimidating yellow eyes. Just like Thomas, Liu Zhigang is one of the National Level Hunters and the second strongest hunter in the whole world.
With his superhuman abilities like strength and durability, he is able to beat enemies with ease. As a vessel of a Ruler, he possesses the power to control objects using telekinesis.
- Height: Liu Zhigang appears to be the same height as Thomas, which makes him 6’4” to 6’7” (193 to 200 cm).
- Age: Liu is an older character, but he seems to be younger than Thomas. This means that Liu Zhigang is likely in his early forties.
- Weight: Since he is one of the tallest characters in the series, he’s probably one of the heaviest too. Just like Thomas, Lie Zhigang’s height is around 160 lbs (72.5) kg.
Kim Chul is a huge warrior who is known for his silver armor, his shield, and his sword. He is an A-Rank hunter and member of the White Tiger Guild. He is somewhat self-centered, lacks empathy, and has a very big ego.
This ego and pride are somewhat justified as he is one of the strongest hunters, but he is still not a match for some. He possesses superhuman physical abilities and is very capable with an axe.
- Height: There is no information about Kim’s height, but we can guess based on his appearance in the manhwa. We think that Kim Chul is shorter than Thomas and Liu, putting him at around 6’2” (188 cm).
- Age: Kim seems to be the same age as Liu, making him around 40-45 years old.
- Weight: With his height of 6’2”, Kim Chul should weigh about 150 lbs (68 kg).
Park is a confident man who isn’t afraid to stand his ground and defend what he believes in. He is the Guild Master of the Knight’s Guild and an A-Rank, and he is one of the strongest hunters in the guild.
He has superhuman strength, durability, and speed, which allows him to attack and defend with maximum efficiency. To defend himself, he has the ability to create an energy shield.
- Height: Height-wise, Park looks very similar to Kim, so we estimate that he is 6’2” (188 cm).
- Age: Park Jongsoo appears to be slightly older than Woo Jinchul, Jung Yerim, and Jung Yoontae, so our best guess is that he is no older than 35.
- Weight: Jongsoo is as tall as Kim Chul which likely makes him a similar weight. Our guess is that Park Jongsoo’s weight is 150 (68 kg).
Woo Jinchul is an A-Rank hunter and the Chief Inspector of the Korean Hunters Association’s Surveillance Team. Later in the series, he is promoted to chairman of the association. He is very focused on his work, believes only in facts, and hates materialistic things and people.
As the story progresses, Jinchul’s strength improves and he gets closer and closer to becoming an S-Rank hunter. Just like the other strong hunters we’ve talked about, he also possesses superhuman speed, durability, and strength.
- Height: Woo Jinchul is slightly shorter than Park Jongsoo which means that he is around 6” (183 cm).
- Age: Woo looks younger than most of the characters in the manhwa, which makes him somewhere around 30 years old.
- Weight: Woo is smaller than Park, Kim, and Go, so he probably weighs around 140 lbs (63.5 kg).
Jung Yoontae works under Jongsoo and is a valuable member of the Knight’s Guild. He respects his boss and gives his all in his missions. Just like Park, Jung Yoontae is an A-Rank rank hunter.
On raids, he wears grey armor and a red cape. As for his weapon of choice, he uses a sword and a shield. He is a master swordsman, a skill that goes very well with his superhuman physical abilities.
- Height: If we compare Jung and Woo, it seems that they have nearly the same height, but if you look closer, it’s evident that Jung is somewhat shorter. Based on this, we think that Jung Yoontae is 5’9” (175 cm).
- Age: Jung is one of the youngest-looking characters, so just like Woo, he is probably thirty years old.
- Weight: As one of the shorter characters in the manhwa, he is likely one of the lightest. We guess that Jung Yoontae weighs 140 lbs (63.5 kg).
Jung Yerim is another member of the Knights Guild. She is an A-Rank hunter. Despite her short stature, Yerim is a very brave young woman who takes pride in her powers and always strives to get better.
She is a very skilled healer, and she also has a durable shield that protects her and her teammates. She once used this shield to hold off hordes of A-Rank enemies for several minutes.
- Height: Jung Yerim is the shortest character on this list, which can be easily confirmed if you compare her height with the others’. We think that Jung Yerim is 5’6” (167 cm).
- Age: Jung is the same age as Yoontae and Jichul. That makes her 30 years old.
- Weight: She may be short but she’s certainly not skinny. Her weight is probably around 130 lbs (59 kg).
We Hope to Learn More in the Solo Leveling Anime
In this article, we’ve done our best to give you the heights, weights, and ages of the major characters from Solo Leveling. But admittedly, much of the info is speculation. Luckily, Solo Leveling is only growing in popularity, and the first season of the anime is about to drop. We hope to learn more info about all the characters, and we’ll be sure to update you here at Explore Manga. So, come back soon!
If you want to learn more about Sung Jinwoo and his friends, grab a copy of the manhwa and dive into the world of Solo Leveling—you won’t be disappointed!